Frequently Asked Questions
Truck & 18 Wheeler Accidents
Kevin Haynes answers some frequently asked questions about truck accidents, the duties that trucking companies and drivers have to other drivers on the road, and the steps you should take if you or a loved one are involved in a truck accident.
Your can learn more about Kevin and the victories that he’s achieved for his clients by clients by clicking here.
- I was just injured in a truck accident. What should I do?
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- After an accident with a commercial truck, do I sue the company or the driver?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after a truck accident?
- If I have been injured in a truck accident can I sue the trucking company?
- What is the difference between a truck accident case and a car wreck case?
- My loved one was killed in a truck accident. Am I able to sue?
Download our Truck Accident Guide for more common questions about truck accidents.
About our Personal Injury Lawyers
Ryan Zehl answers questions about Zehl & Associates, what you can expect when working with our firm, and the type of damages and compensation available to you when you or a loved one has been injured.
For more information about Ryan and the results that he’s achieved for our clients, click here.
- How do you get paid?
- How can you help me after I’m injured?
- How much will it cost me to speak with an attorney at Zehl & Associates?
- How soon after an accident or injury should I speak with a lawyer?
- If I file an accident claim will I have to go to court?
- If my case goes to trial, will we win?
- In order to get a fair settlement after my injury will I have to go to court?
- How long will it take to settle my case?
- What are my legal options if the accident wasn’t my fault?
- What if a company other than my employer was involved in causing my injury?
- What should I do if the insurance company makes me an offer after the accident?
- What should I do immediately to help preserve my claim?
- What types of financial compensation can be recovered in wrongful death cases?
- Who is able to file a wrongful death claim in Texas?
- Will my company put me under surveillance if I file a lawsuit?
- Will my lawyer need to retain experts to prove liability and damages even though my injury is obvious?
- Will I get a good settlement for my injuries if I work with the insurance company myself instead of getting a lawyer?
Traumatic Brain Injuries & Truck Accidents
Ryan Zehl answers questions about Traumatic Brain Injuries, the most common symptoms and causes of brain injuries, and the firm’s record setting verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients who sustained Traumatic Brain Injuries.
If you have any questions about brain injuries, need assistance locating the best doctors who treat brain injuries in your area, or would like to talk to Ryan about your legal options moving forward, call us at 1-888-603-3636 or simply Click Here to send us a email.
- What results has Zehl & Associates achieved for clients with a traumatic brain injury?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the most common symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- What are the Most Common Causes of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How are lawsuits involving a traumatic brain injury different than other personal injury lawsuits?
- How are traumatic brain injuries diagnosed and treated?
- Does a negative or normal CT Scan of the brain mean that I do not have a traumatic brain injury?
- Are there different types of traumatic brain injuries?
- Why is it important to hire a lawyer with experience representing clients with traumatic brain injuries?
- Is it common for a traumatic brain injury to go undiagnosed?